Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The storm missed us!



It's 20 degrees and overcast.

Recyclables day.

The snow began at around 10:00 last night, I think, but when I woke up a little after 4:00, this morning, I realized that it was quiet - too quiet --- and that I had NOT heard any snowplows on the hill. I don't know how long the 'storm' lasted, but it left us only a couple of inches of new snow and has resulted in NO Oneida County school or road closings.

East of here, however, it's another story!

IN THE MAIL

A note from Jody Hildreth, who accepted my "challenge" to photograph the icicles at the entrances to "the caves" in Forge Hollow. Here are the results!






Thanks, Jody!

***************************

IN THE NEWS

Nothing!
Apparently I'm too early for the WKTV forecast and I can't find any sports scores to pass along to you.


I'll check later!

TODAY AT THE LIBRARY

Kids Club

Join us every Wednesday at 3pm for crafts, snacks, games,
adventures, friends and more!

Kindergarten - 6th grade
Kids in 2nd - 6th grade can be dropped off


***************

Have a good day, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment